At Willamette Home inspection we provide a variety of home inspection services to residents of Eugene, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Cottage Grove, Brownsville, Florence and surrounding areas.
Our services include:
✅ Buyer Inspections
This is our typical home inspection that detects common defects so you understand the investment you’re making.
✅ Seller or Pre-listing Inspections
Some homeowners want to make repairs to their house before they put it on the market and will make repairs using their inspection report as a baseline reference. Please understand that most buyers will still want to perform their own inspection even if the seller has already had an inspection done.
✅ Older or Historic Home Inspections
✅ New Construction Inspections
✅ Pest & Dry Rot Inspections
✅ Roof Inspections
✅ Foundation Inspections
✅ Condo, Duplex & Multi-Plex Inspections
✅ Manufactured Home Inspections
✅ Log Home Inspections
✅ Mold Sampling
✅ Radon Testing and Sewer Scoping Also Available
Our Whole House Inspections Include the Following….
- Foundation, crawl-space, and basement
- Roof, flashing, gutters, and downspouts
- Chimneys, skylights and roof penetrations
- Siding, trim, fascia, and soffits
- Attics and insulation
- Water supply and distribution systems
- Hot water systems
- Drain, waste, and venting
- Plumbing fixtures, faucets, and sump pumps
- Electric panels, grounding, and branch wiring
- Switches, receptacles, lighting and smoke detectors
- Decks, balconies, porches, and steps
- Driveways, walkways, and patios
- Heating and cooling systems
- Flues, venting and ducting
- Garage doors and automatic operators
- Interior walls, ceiling, and floors
- Doors and windows
- Counters and cabinets
- Built-in appliances and more…
All of these home inspection services are available in Eugene, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Florence, Brownsville, OR. Call us at (541) 653-6534 or leave your contact info using the online form to schedule a home inspection. Our home inspector will respond as soon as possible.